Jewish Family Services (JFS) is looking for a full- or part-time psychological examiner to join our staff of committed professionals.
Characteristics of candidates we are seeking:
- Passion for the JFS mission.
- Respect and compassion for the families we serve.
- Smart, hands-on learner with outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Excellent computer and database skills.
- Collaborative and team-oriented.
- A self-starter who takes the initiative and can work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, persistent and attentive to detail.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- · Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, education, or related field and/or Educational Specialist Degree.
- · Professional licensure/certification in Missouri.
- · Training in administration and interpretation of psychological tests, including cognitive, academic, behavioral, and personality testing.
- · Training in psychometric methods and statistical procedures and their applications in psychological assessment.
- · A minimum of three years post-master’s experience in psychological/educational testing and assessment.
Full-time or Part-time hours available, flexible scheduling
For more details or to apply, visit www.jfcsapply.com