1. Manage a caseload of students with social/emotional and/or mental health needs.
2. Research and implement evidenced-based proactive approaches and interventions to support student development.
3. Coach staff around evidenced-based proactive approaches and interventions to support student development.
4. Assist staff with proactive behavior strategies that will help students stay in class and engaged in learning.
5. Collaborate with school teams to identify the social-emotional and/or mental health learning needs of students and to problem solve and develop best practices/interventions for continuous academic, social/emotional, mental health and behavioral growth.
6. Collaborate with school teams to identify the academic learning needs of students and provide appropriate interventions.
7. Deliver on-going support and progress monitoring for each student on their caseload.
8. Assist staff in the implementation of student social-emotional, mental health, academic and behavioral support plans.
9. Collect and use data for planning and monitoring of student support plans.
10. Participate in and/or lead problem-solving and monitoring team meetings related to students served.
11. Assist staff and students in behavioral crisis situations.
12. Work collaboratively with children, families, staff, Director of Social Emotional Support Services and other district personnel in support of the whole child.
13. Communicate with families and systems of care regarding treatment
Everyone's voice is important in our association. Please contact your regional representative with any questions, suggestions, photos and resources.
For website suggestions or concerns please contact Rio Corbin.
MASP is excited to support you and the ethical practice of School Psychology here in the state of Missouri. Please Join Us in supporting each other and the children we serve.